Black Eye Beans (Chora)
205.00 + Delivery charges
Delivery in 4-5 working days.
Like its many bean cousins, black-eye beans are full of fiber but no doubt super delicious. Black Eye Beans are a perfect staple to have in your pantry and their taste is wonderful in so many dishes!
- Also called Cowpea, Black-Eyed Pea, Lobia & Chora.
- Known to have originated from West Africa.
- Health Benefits: This SUPERFOOD is packed with protein and fiber, and is a good for weight loss diet. It also keeps cholesterol levels lowered.
- It is cooked in plenty of ways in Asia and elsewhere. For instance in Vietnam to make a dessert called Che Dau Trang, in Trinidad & Tobago to make beans & rice. In India, similar to other dal preparations.
- Pure & Nutritious Pulses in environmental friendly recyclable stand up pouch providing food safe environment.